CTAN update: exsheets
- use question property `counter' for retrieving the counter patterns in solution's headings - remove option `use-saved-counter-format': solutions should always have the same number pattern as the corresponding questions - fix issue with \printsolutions when only certain classes should be printed that was introduced in v0.21b
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/exsheets The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/exsheets
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
exsheets – Create exercise sheets and exams
The package provides the means to create exercises or questions and their corresponding solutions. The questions may be divided into classes and/or topics and may be printed selectively. Meta-data to questions can be added and recovered.
The solutions may be printed where they are, or collected and printed at a later point in the document all together, section-wise or selectively by ID.
The package provides the means to selectively include questions from an external file, and to control the style of headings of both questions and solutions.
As of May 2017, this package has been superseded by its official successor xsim. exsheets itself is now considered obsolete, but will stay alive, and will continue to receive bugfix releases. However, new features will not be added any more.
|2011–2019 Clemens Niederberger
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2019-09-29 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2017-02-10 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-09-09 CTAN Update: exsheets
- 2016-08-15 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-02-02 CTAN Update: exsheets
- 2016-01-29 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-01-28 CTAN update: exsheets