CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
* V. 0.9 (2015-02-08): - Add a way to adjust the interval between two sessions ('interval' package option and \LecInternal macro). - Add a way to shift session dates from the regular interval (\SetLecOffset). - Rename option 'weeks' of the \SetBreaks macro to 'units' ('weeks' still works, but is marked deprecated).
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jslectureplanner/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jslectureplanner (which seems again to have a problem with updating. Let's hope that this will soon be put right ...) We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
jslectureplanner – Creation and management of university course material
The jslectureplanner package facilitates the generation and management of university course material. It provides an interface to set up and access centralized course data that can be reused in all course documents. Furthermore, the package is able to calculate the session dates of a whole semester and generate course programs, if the course is held weekly and the date of the first lecture is specified. Moreover, the package can be used to generate a sectioned course bibliography via BibLaTeX.
The bundle also includes a package jsmembertable.sty that helps in generating course member and presence lists.
- 2019-02-08 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-12-15 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-09-27 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2017-03-13 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-10-20 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-09-01 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-05-12 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-07-16 CTAN update: jslectureplanner