CTAN update: expkv-def
This release adapts expkv-def to support expkv v1.8.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/generic/expkv-def More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/expkv-def
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
expkv-def – A key-defining frontend for expkv
This package provides a key=val interface to define keys for expkv. This is done to provide a simple frontend to define different common key types, similar to how keys are defined in other well established key=value packages like pgfkeys or l3keys.
expkv-def is generic code and only requires expkv for its parsing.
There is a LaTeX package expkv-def.sty included to play nicely on LaTeX’s package loading system, but that package is not needed and does not provide more functionality than the generic code in expkv-def.tex.
|Copyright||2020–2021 Jonathan P. Spratte|
|Maintainer||Jonathan P. Spratte|
- 2021-09-22 CTAN update: expkv-def
- 2021-09-19 CTAN update: expkv-def
- 2021-05-25 CTAN update: expkv-def
- 2021-04-11 CTAN update: expkv-def
- 2020-07-13 CTAN update: expkv-def
- 2020-07-05 CTAN update: expkv-def
- 2020-04-30 CTAN update: expkv-def
- 2020-04-05 CTAN update: expkv-def