CTAN update: bib2gls
\bibglshypergroup will be defined to do nothing if glossaries.sty version is below 4.53 and glossaries-extra.sty version is below 1.53. This is to avoid issue #26 (https://github.com/nlct/bib2gls/issues/26) until the new versions of glossaries and glossaries-extra are available.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/support/bib2gls More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/bib2gls CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
bib2gls – Command line application to convert .bib files to glossaries-extra.sty resource files
This Java command line application may be used to extract glossary information stored in a .bib file and convert it into glossary entry definition commands.This application should be used with glossaries-extra.sty’s ‘record’ package option. It performs two functions in one:
- selects entries according to records found in the .aux file (similar to bibtex),
- hierarchically sorts entries and collates location lists (similar to makeindex or xindy).
The glossary entries can then be managed in a system such as JabRef, and only the entries that are actually required will be defined, reducing the resources required by TeX.
The supplementary application convertgls2bib can be used to convert existing .tex files containing definitions (\newglossaryentry etc.) to the .bib format required by bib2gls.
|Copyright||2017–2023 Nicola L. C. Talbot|
- 2023-10-14 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2023-09-30 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2023-09-05 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2023-08-26 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2023-06-30 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2023-04-26 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2022-11-26 CTAN update: bib2gls
- 2022-10-16 CTAN update: bib2gls