CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Release 2017-05-13 - xparse "e" type argument now generates one TeX (#) result per 'embellishment' (breaking change) - Fix issue when l3regex is used with Kanji characters ((u)pTeX) - Box affine transformations are now stable - Rename \box_resize:Nnn => \box_resize_to_ht_plus_dp:Nnn - Internal improvements in l3regex - Experimental interface for setting random seed - Tweaks to l3(x)dvipdfmx driver - Improvements in l3build documentation for advanced use cases
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2017 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team |
- 2017-07-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-06-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-05-15 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-06-23 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2016-06-16 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-03-27 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2016-01-21 CTAN update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental