CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- Increase right side bearing of math italic R’s (#304). - Add glyph variants for floor and ceiling, to make their sizing consistent with other delimiters. - Remove kerning and other glyph positioning features, combining marks and other non-keycap glyphs from Libertinus Keyboard font. - Fix size and shape of U+2639, U+263A and U+263B (frowning & smiling faces). - Add “smcp”/“c2sc” variants for letters with macron (#303). - Make U+2223-2226 the same height as bar (#324). - Drop “sinf” feature, it just duplicates “subs” feature. - Improve sizing and spacing of math over accents. - Building the fonts no longer use FontForge.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-fonts More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-fonts
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
libertinus-fonts – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2017 The Libertinus Project Authors
Khaled Hosny (inactive)
- 2020-10-15 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-10-10 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-08-22 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-06-30 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-03-09 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-07-12 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-05-28 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts