CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- Build WOFF2 static font files suitable for use as self-hosted webfonts - Add ‘𝄆’ [U+1D106] and ‘𝄇’ [U+1D107] MUSICAL SYMBOL REPEAT SIGN glyphs - Add ‘꞉’ [U+A789] MODIFIER LETTER COLON glyph - Fix weight of period (and derivatives such as colon) in Serif Semibold - Fix side bearings for +dlig ‘tz’ - Fix vertical alignment of dots in colon to not shift between weights - Fix kerning of ‘f\’ and substitute an alternate ‘f’ glyph used in ‘f)’ - Cleanup encoding used in source files and build rules for easier maintenance - Update font meta data fields, documentation for downloads, and build process
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-fonts The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-fonts/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
libertinus-fonts – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2021 The Libertinus Project Authors
Khaled Hosny (inactive)
- 2021-02-27 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2021-01-11 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-10-15 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-10-10 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-08-22 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-06-30 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-03-09 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts