CTAN update: asymptote
A workaround was implemented for the backwards incompatibility in the TeXLive 2016 graphicx package. Empty tick labels in graphs are now avoided. A paletteticks NoTicks option was added. Support for lualatex was improved. Renderers for Bezier patches and curves more efficient than those in the deprecated GLU library were implemented.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2019 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2019-11-19 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-11-07 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-12 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: asymptote