CTAN Update: l3build
Release 2018-03-24 - Allow 'short cut' of check runs - Support for upcoming LaTeX kernel release functions
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2023 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2023-09-14 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-09-08 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-09-06 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-07-21 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-07-19 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-28 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-23 CTAN update: l3build
- 2023-03-09 CTAN update: l3build