CTAN update: asymptote
WebGL and V3D bounds were fixed, along with the WebGL zoom and viewportshift. Under the Asymptote Web Application, the currentprojection is now persistant; for other WebGL instances, the 'c' keyboard binding can be used to display the currentprojection. The correct defaultfilename is set on reading V3D files from the command line. Portability issues were addressed.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2022 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2022-08-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-03-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-02-06 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-23 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2022-01-03 CTAN update: asymptote