CTAN Update: bohr
- electrons are now placed on the different shells according to the electron configuration of the corresponding element - new command \DeclareElectronDistribution - new language file `bohr_elements_french.def'
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/bohr/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/bohr We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
bohr – Simple atom representation according to the Bohr model
The package provides means for the creation of simple Bohr models of atoms up to the atomic number 112. In addition, commands are provided to convert atomic numbers to element symbols or element names and vice versa.
- 2015-06-25 CTAN Update: bohr
- 2014-11-07 CTAN Update: bohr
- 2013-11-11 CTAN Update: bohr
- 2013-11-06 CTAN Update: bohr
- 2012-09-24 New on CTAN: bohr