CTAN update: fixdif
New commands included: \mathdif and \mathdif*.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fixdif More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/fixdif
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
fixdif – Macros for typesetting differential operators
This package redefines the \d command in LaTeX and provides an interface to define new commands for differential operators.
It is compatible with pdfTeX, XeTeX and LuaTeX, and can also be used with the unicode-math package.
|Copyright||2022–2023 Zhang Tingxuan|
- 2023-01-28 CTAN update: fixdif
- 2023-01-24 CTAN update: fixdif
- 2022-07-28 CTAN update: fixdif
- 2022-07-20 CTAN update: fixdif
- 2022-07-15 CTAN update: fixdif
- 2022-05-30 CTAN update: fixdif
- 2022-05-29 New on CTAN: fixdif