CTAN update: tcolorbox
- The behaviors of 'after upper' and 'after lower' are reverted back to prior version 3.80 to have an automatic \unskip inserted. Therefore, 'after upper*' and 'after lower*' are deprecated now. - new option 'void' - library 'skins': '\tcbincludegraphics' made compatible with 'height fill' boxes. - library 'minted': now, included source files are searched for in relation to an optional 'output-directory' and also locally. - library 'documentation': Language settings are not longer reset to English for embedded boxes.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/tcolorbox The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tcolorbox
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
tcolorbox – Coloured boxes, for LaTeX examples and theorems, etc
This package provides an environment for coloured and framed text boxes with a heading line. Optionally, such a box may be split in an upper and a lower part; thus the package may be used for the setting of LaTeX examples where one part of the box displays the source code and the other part shows the output. Another common use case is the setting of theorems. The package supports saving and reuse of source code and text parts.
|Copyright||2006–2020 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2020-08-01 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2020-04-29 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2019-11-16 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2019-03-03 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-12-08 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-07-27 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-01-13 CTAN Update: tcolorbox