CTAN Update: luatexko
v1.9 - Soojin Nam <jsunam at gmail com> is a co-maintainer of the package - introduced new environment `horizontal' - various small fixes
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luatexko/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/luatexko We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
This package also requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Dohyun Kim|
- 2019-06-08 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-05-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2015-07-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2014-01-21 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2013-07-07 CTAN Update: luatexko