CTAN update: xstring
xstring 1.86 * bugfix in \xs_IfSubStrBefore_i * tests \IfInteger and \IfDecimal accept numbers with an arbitrary number of digits
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/generic/xstring More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/xstring
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
xstring – String manipulation for (La)TeX
The package provides macros for manipulating strings — testing a string’s contents, extracting substrings, substitution of substrings and providing numbers such as string length, position of, or number of recurrences of, a substring.
The package works equally in Plain TeX and LaTeX (though e-TeX is always required). The strings to be processed may contain (expandable) macros.
|Copyright||2008–2023 Christian Tellechea|
- 2023-08-23 CTAN update: xstring
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: xstring
- 2019-02-02 CTAN update: xstring
- 2018-12-10 CTAN update: xstring
- 2018-12-08 CTAN update: xstring
- 2013-03-01 CTAN Update: xstring
- 2013-01-15 CTAN Update: xstring
- 2012-10-25 CTAN update: xstring