CTAN update: xstring
xstring 1.83 -bugfix: all macros recover the \long state i.e. accept \par in their argument
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/generic/xstring More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/xstring
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
xstring – String manipulation for (La)TeX
The package provides macros for manipulating strings — testing a string’s contents, extracting substrings, substitution of substrings and providing numbers such as string length, position of, or number of recurrences of, a substring.
The package works equally in Plain TeX and LaTeX (though e-TeX is always required). The strings to be processed may contain (expandable) macros.
|Copyright||2008–2023 Christian Tellechea|
- 2023-08-23 CTAN update: xstring
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: xstring
- 2019-02-02 CTAN update: xstring
- 2018-12-10 CTAN update: xstring
- 2018-12-08 CTAN update: xstring
- 2013-03-01 CTAN Update: xstring
- 2013-01-15 CTAN Update: xstring
- 2012-10-25 CTAN update: xstring