CTAN update: l3build
### Added - Table-based control of binary/format combinations: `specialformats` (see #84) - Switch `--debug` for chasing problems with the `upload` target ### Changed - The `uploadconfig.update` field by default now automatically detects whether it needs to be `true` or `false` - The `tag` target now allows no tag name to allow for setting this programmatically within a `build.lua` script - Better support for multiple LuaTeX-like engines ### Fixed - Uploading via Windows should now work
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2020 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2020-02-18 CTAN update: l3build
- 2020-02-05 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-11-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-11-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-10-03 CTAN update: l3build
- 2019-10-01 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-02-11 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-02-09 CTAN update: l3build