CTAN update: mathtools
In this update * \coloneqq and friends have been redefined a bit (moving the \mathrel) * \DeclareMathSizes is now in the LaTeX kernel, our redefinition is now only active on pre-2015 kernels * added a two fixes for multlined o http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/270890/3929 fixed by locally redefining subarray o http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/267181/3929 fixed by adding \@measured at true inside the multlined measuring part
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mathtools More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/mathtools We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
mathtools – Mathematical tools to use with amsmath
Mathtools provides a series of packages designed to enhance the appearance of documents containing a lot of mathematics. The main backbone is amsmath, so those unfamiliar with this required part of the LaTeX system will probably not find the packages very useful.
Mathtools provides many useful tools for mathematical typesetting. It is based on amsmath and fixes various deficiencies of amsmath and standard LaTeX. It provides:
- Extensible symbols, such as brackets, arrows, harpoons, etc.;
- Various symbols such as \coloneqq (:=);
- Easy creation of new tag forms;
- Showing equation numbers only for referenced equations;
- Extensible arrows, harpoons and hookarrows;
- Starred versions of the amsmath matrix environments for specifying the column alignment;
- More building blocks: multlined, cases-like environments, new gathered environments;
- Maths versions of \makebox, \llap, \rlap etc.;
- Cramped math styles; and more...
Mathtools requires mhsetup.
|Copyright||2004–2011 Morten Høgholm|
2012- Lars Madsen
Morten Høgholm (inactive)
Will Robertson (inactive)
Joseph Wright (inactive)
- 2019-08-01 CTAN Update: mathtools
- 2018-01-10 CTAN update: mathtools
- 2017-10-31 CTAN update: mathtools
- 2017-05-25 CTAN Update: mathtools
- 2015-11-13 CTAN update: mathtools
- 2015-06-18 CTAN update: mathtools
- 2015-05-12 CTAN Update: mathtools