CTAN update: minimalist
- Improve list's configuration: itemize, enumerate and description - minor improvements and bug fixes Also, in this version, a lot of comments have been added to the code. On the one hand, people interested in these codes may be able to better understand the general purpose of the code through these comments; on the other hand, this is also in preparation for more detailed documentation in the future.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/minimalist More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/minimalist
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
minimalist – Write your articles or books in a simple and clear way
This package offers you a LaTeX style file and two classes to typeset articles or books in a simple and clear way. These classes currently have native support for English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), and Spanish typesetting. They compile with any major TeX engine.
You may also wish to consider the packages einfart and simplivre, which are enhanced versions of the classes provided here. They have unicode support, thus can only be used with either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX. Currently they have native support for Chinese (both simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Russian and Spanish typesetting, and also use more beautiful fonts.
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jinwen XU|
- 2023-01-04 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-06-17 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-04-26 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-04-22 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-04-05 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-03-29 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-03-21 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: minimalist