CTAN update: luatexko
* luatexko-core.sty removed. * package option `nofontspec' removed. * font options `CompressPunctuations' `RemoveClassicSpaces' and `InterCharacter' added. * `\registerbreakablebefore' and `\registerbreakableafter' added.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luatexko More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/luatexko
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
luatexko – Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
This is a Lua(La)TeX macro package that supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. As LuaTeX has opened up access to almost all the hidden routines of TeX engine, users can obtain more beautiful outcome using this package rather than other Hangul macros operating on other engines.
This package also requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2020 Dohyun Kim|
- 2020-03-21 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2020-02-17 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2019-12-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-06-08 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2019-05-03 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2018-11-10 CTAN update: luatexko
- 2015-07-03 CTAN Update: luatexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN update: luatexko