CTAN update: etoolbox
etoolbox v2.4: - Rename \list(g)del to \list(g)remove to avoid name clash with etextools
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/etoolbox More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/etoolbox We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
etoolbox – e-TeX tools for LaTeX
The package is a toolbox of programming facilities geared primarily towards LaTeX class and package authors. It provides LaTeX frontends to some of the new primitives provided by e-TeX as well as some generic tools which are not strictly related to e-TeX but match the profile of this package. Note that the initial versions of this package were released under the name elatex.
The package provides functions that seem to offer alternative ways of implementing some LaTeX kernel commands; nevertheless, the package will not modify any part of the LaTeX kernel.
|Copyright||2007–2011 Philipp Lehman|
2015–2018 Joseph Wright
Philipp Lehman (inactive)
- 2017-01-03 CTAN update: etoolbox
- 2016-12-27 CTAN update: etoolbox
- 2016-12-03 CTAN update: etoolbox
- 2015-08-04 CTAN Update: etoolbox
- 2015-05-05 CTAN update: etoolbox
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: etoolbox
- 2015-03-12 CTAN Update: etoolbox
- 2011-01-03 CTAN package update: etoolbox 2.1