CTAN update: l3build
# l3build ## [2018-11-08] ### Changed - Strip leading spaces from file loading/page number lines (see #78) **Note this may require updated `.tlg` files** ### Fixed - Print test failures correctly per-config (see #77)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2019 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2019-02-11 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2019-02-09 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-09-24 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-09-23 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-03-25 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2018-03-09 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-01-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2018-01-11 CTAN Update: l3build