CTAN update: univie-ling
V. 1.7 (2018-11-07) - univie-ling.bbx: fix some whitespace issues.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/univie-ling The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/univie-ling
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
univie-ling – Papers, theses and research proposals in (Applied) Linguistics at Vienna University
This bundle provides LaTeX2ε classes suitable for student papers, PhD research proposals (Exposés), and theses in (Applied) Linguistics at the University of Vienna.
The classes implement some standards for these types of text, such as suitable title pages. They are particularly suited for the field of (Applied) Linguistics and pre-load some packages that are considered useful in this context.
The classes can also be used for General and Historical Linguistics as well as for other fields of study at Vienna University. In this case, however, some settings may have to be adjusted.
- 2018-11-08 CTAN update: univie-ling
- 2018-11-05 CTAN Update: univie-ling
- 2018-09-04 CTAN update: univie-ling
- 2018-04-30 CTAN update: univie-ling
- 2018-03-03 CTAN Update: univie-ling
- 2018-02-14 CTAN update: univie-ling
- 2018-02-13 CTAN update: univie-ling
- 2018-02-09 New on CTAN: univie-ling