CTAN update: NewComputerModern
Several fixes in the polytonic part. Ypogegrammeni is the default for capitals *and* small capitals. Prosgegrammeni is also provided (look at fontsetup package on how to access them). Sans Greek design greatly improved. 4th and 6th century bce Greek added (look at fontsetup package on how to access them). Math includes the improved Bold Sans Greek but also Sans Greek (although not in unicode standard). Look in fontsetup package on how to access them.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/newcomputermodern More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/newcomputermodern
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
NewComputerModern – Computer Modern fonts including matching non-latin alphabets
This is a new assembly of Computer Modern fonts plus glyphs for non Latin alphabets which are considered compatible in style to CM fonts. In addition to the Regular weight of Computer Modern, it provides a Book weight for heavier printing.
- 2020-08-25 CTAN Update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-08-15 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-07-12 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-06-25 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-06-03 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-05-25 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-05-19 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2019-11-22 New on CTAN: NewComputerModern