CTAN Update: msu-thesis
Updated to match current MSU Graduate School requirements. Note change of CTAN path: Old: macros/latex/contrib/msuthesis New: macros/latex/contrib/msu-thesis
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/msu-thesis . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/msu-thesis (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
msu-thesis – Class for Michigan State University Master's and PhD theses
This is a class file for producing dissertations and theses according to the Michigan State University Graduate School Guidelines for Electronic Submission of Master's Theses and Dissertations. The class should meet all current requirements and is updated whenever the university guidelines change.
The class is based on the memoir document class, and inherits the functionality of that class.
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2017-06-24 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2016-05-11 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2014-08-14 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2014-08-12 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2014-08-06 CTAN Update: msu-thesis
- 2011-08-29 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2011-07-25 CTAN Update: msu-thesis