CTAN update: csquotes
- Added language option serbian (thanks to Andrej Radovic) - Improved polyglossia support
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/csquotes More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/csquotes
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
csquotes – Context sensitive quotation facilities
This package provides advanced facilities for inline and display quotations. It is designed for a wide range of tasks ranging from the most simple applications to the more complex demands of formal quotations. The facilities include commands, environments, and user-definable ‘smart quotes’ which dynamically adjust to their context. Quotation marks are switched automatically if quotations are nested and they can be adjusted to the current language if the babel package is available. There are additional facilities designed to cope with the more specific demands of academic writing, especially in the humanities and the social sciences. All quote styles as well as the optional active quotes are freely configurable.
The package is dependent on e-TeX, and requires the author’s etoolbox package.
|Copyright||2003–2011 Philipp Lehman|
2015–2019,2021 Joseph Wright
Philipp Lehman (inactive)
- 2021-01-05 CTAN update: csquotes
- 2019-11-13 CTAN update: csquotes
- 2018-04-14 CTAN update: csquotes
- 2016-12-29 CTAN update: csquotes
- 2016-07-15 CTAN update: csquotes
- 2015-04-16 CTAN Update: csquotes
- 2011-03-31 CTAN package update: csquotes 5.1c
- 2011-01-20 CTAN package update: csquotes 5.1b