CTAN Update: fmtcount
- Add support of language loading by package options (https://github.com/nlct/fmtcount/issues/9) - Minor fixes in documentation
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fmtcount/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fmtcount We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
fmtcount – Display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats
The package provides commands that display the value of a LaTeX counter in a variety of formats (ordinal, text, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary etc). The package offers some multilingual support; configurations for use in English (both British and American usage), French (including Belgian and Swiss variants), German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish documents are provided.
This package was originally provided as part of the author’s datetime package, but is now distributed separately.
|Copyright||2013–2020 Nicola Talbot and Vincent Belaïche|
Nicola Talbot (inactive)
- 2020-02-25 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2020-01-29 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-12-28 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-07-22 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2017-06-16 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2015-05-09 CTAN update: fmtcount
- 2014-07-29 CTAN Update: fmtcount