CTAN update: pax v0.1f
pax – Extract and reinsert PDF annotations with pdfTeX
If PDF files are included using pdfTeX, PDF annotations are stripped. The pax project offers a solution without altering pdfTeX. A Java program (pax.jar) parses the PDF file that will later be included. The program then writes the data of the annotations into a file that can be read by TeX.
The LaTeX package pax extends the graphics package to support the scheme: if a PDF file is included, the package looks for the file with the annotation data, reads them and puts the annotations in the right place.
Project status: experimental
|Copyright||2006–2012 Heiko Oberdiek|
- 2011-07-06 CTAN update – pax v0.1k
- 2008-10-05 CTAN update: pax v0.1i
- 2007-07-18 CTAN update: pax v0.1g
- 2007-07-17 CTAN update: pax v0.1f
- 2007-06-30 CTAN update – pax v0.1d
- 2006-09-03 CTAN has a new package: pax v0.1