CTAN Update: natbib
This package is located at http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/natbib . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=natbib if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
natbib – Flexible bibliography support
The bundle provides a package that implements both author-year and numbered references, as well as much detailed of support for other bibliography use. Also Provided are versions of the standard BibTeX styles that are compatible with natbib—plainnat, unsrtnat, abbrnat. The bibliography styles produced by custom-bib are designed from the start to be compatible with natbib.
|Copyright||1993–2009 Patrick W Daly|
|Maintainer||Patrick W. Daly|
- 2010-12-07 CTAN update: natbib
- 2010-01-08 CTAN update: natbib
- 2009-07-22 CTAN Update: natbib 8.31
- 2009-02-02 CTAN update: natbib
- 2007-10-30 CTAN package update: natbib
- 2007-02-13 CTAN Update: natbib
- 2007-02-05 CTAN Update: natbib 8.0
- 2006-09-08 CTAN update: natbib