CTAN upload TeXShell32
Date: November 15, 2006 3:26:08 PM CET
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Dirk Struve submitted an update to the texshell32 package, a free TeXShell for MS-Windows 95 and NT. It is a new release of the Windows TeXShell WinTeXShell32. It contains an important bug fix. The previous version often saved Unicode files in ANSI format. License: GPL Thanks for the update. This package is located at http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/win32/texshell32 . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=texshell32 (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . _______________________________________________ For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
texshell32 – A free TeXShell for MS-Windows 95 and NT
- All files kept in own directory (no extra DLLs that mess up your system directory);
- Syntax highlighting for TeX commands;
- External programs freely definable;
- Support for dviwin’s line specials;
- Predefined templates and dialogs that assist you in editing text or create new documents;
- User defined templates that can even embrace an existing text;
- Dialog for inserting images (works with dviwin only);
- Images can be opened directly from the texshell.
Furthermore, the system is a small one.
- 2007-02-12 CTAN Update: TeXShell32
- 2006-11-15 CTAN upload TeXShell32
- 2006-04-20 CTAN update: TeXShell32