CTAN update: mhchem bundle v3.00
Version 3.00 of the mhchem bundle. added: more bonds Don't mind about the version changing to 3.00. It is only due to a very small change in the user-interface. However, I promised myself never to use a sub-optimal user-interface only because of `historical reasons', and so I changed the meaning of the \bond command. The changing interface in turn had to be reflected in the version number.
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
mhchem – Typeset chemical formulae/equations and Risk and Safety phrases
The bundle provides three packages:
The mhchem package provides commands for typesetting chemical molecular formulae and equations.
The hpstatement package provides commands for the official hazard statements and precautionary statements (H and P statements) that are used to label chemicals.
The rsphrase package provides commands for the official Risk and Safety (R and S) Phrases that are used to label chemicals.
The package requires the expl3 bundle.
|Copyright||2004–2018 Martin Hensel|
- 2014-02-04 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2013-06-25 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2011-05-03 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2011-04-28 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2010-06-16 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2007-04-11 CTAN update: mhchem bundle v3.06
- 2006-12-20 CTAN Update: mhchem bundle v3.05
- 2006-01-25 CTAN update: mhchem bundle v3.01