CTAN update: mhchem bundle v2.04
2005-06-17 v2.04 as version 2.03, but this time correctly published 2005-06-16 v2.03 mhchem added: font options bugfix: amount number was not typeset in text font bugfix: \ce did not work in \section any more bugfix: redefined ^ (as in Slovak) will be recognised 2005-05-23 v2.02 mhchem bugfix: bugfixes for \cmath added: definition of math symbol \hyphen
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
mhchem – Typeset chemical formulae/equations and H and P statements
The bundle provides three packages:
The mhchem package provides commands for typesetting chemical molecular formulae and equations.
The hpstatement package provides commands for the official hazard statements and precautionary statements (H and P statements) that are used to label chemicals.
The rsphrase package provides commands for the official Risk and Safety (R and S) Phrases that are used to label chemicals.
The package requires the expl3 bundle.
|Copyright||2004–2021 Martin Hensel|
- 2022-01-01 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2014-02-04 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2013-06-25 CTAN update: mhchem
- 2011-05-03 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2011-04-28 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2010-06-16 CTAN Update: mhchem
- 2007-04-11 CTAN update: mhchem bundle v3.06
- 2006-12-20 CTAN Update: mhchem bundle v3.05