CTAN update: poemscol 2.3
Poemscol 2.3 adds the ability make linenumbers for prose sections such as the author's introduction or for prose poems. Footnotes or endnotes of various kinds can be made for prose sections just as for poetry. Solved the problem which sometimes caused the ``missing number'' error on first runs. Changed the names of some counters, in order to make poemscol compatible with lineno. This makes version 2.3 slightly incompatible with versions 2.26 and earlier.
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
poemscol – Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry
The package offers LaTeX macros for typesetting critical editions of poetry. Its features include automatic linenumbering, generation of separate endnotes sections for emendations, textual collations, and explanatory notes, special marking for cases in which page breaks occur during stanza breaks, running headers of the form ‘Notes to pp. xx–yy‘ for the notes sections, index of titles and first lines, and automatic generation of a table of contents.
|Copyright||2013–2017 John Burt|
- 2018-01-25 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2018-01-10 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-12-04 CTAN Update: poemscol
- 2017-10-26 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-09-03 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-08-25 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2015-07-01 CTAN update: poemscol