Update to register package
register – Typeset programmable elements in digital hardware (registers)
This package is designed for typesetting the programmable elements in digital hardware, i.e., registers. Such registers typically have many fields and can be quite wide; they are thus a challenge to typeset in a consistent manner. Register is similar in some aspects to the bytefield and bitpattern packages. Anyone doing hardware documentation using LaTeX should examine those packages.
Register requires version 2001/07/25 or newer of the float package.
An example Perl module and script are provided, to convert the register specifications into structures suitable for, say, a pre-silicon test environment.
|Copyright||2001–2020 Matthew B. Lovell|
- 2020-03-23 CTAN update: register
- 2019-01-02 CTAN update: register
- 2018-11-11 CTAN Update: register
- 2018-08-19 CTAN update: register
- 2018-05-20 CTAN Update: register
- 2011-01-19 CTAN update: register
- 2004-08-19 Update to register package
- 2003-02-16 update to register package