CTAN update: Asymptote
PRC polygons were optimized. Surface memory usage was reduced. The automatic sizing of NURBS surfaces was fixed. A bug in the radius of curvature computation at nodes was fixed. The configuration test for the GNU readline library was improved. The naming of PRC parts was implemented.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/asymptote . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2020 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2020-08-07 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2020-07-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-27 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-04 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-01-16 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-12 CTAN update: asymptote