CTAN update: Asymptote
The perspective PRC viewportmargin was fixed. Unwanted spaces were removed from (version 1.10 of) asymptote.sty. Support for drawing PRC and OpenGL NURBS surfaces was added. Obsolete code, including an unwanted inline qualifier, was removed. A split structure that can be adapted for splitting intersecting patches was added, along with the example splitpatch.asy.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/asymptote . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2020 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2020-08-07 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2020-07-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-27 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-04 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-01-16 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-12 CTAN update: asymptote