tracklang – Language and dialect tracker
This package does not provide any translations! Its purpose is simply to track which languages have been requested by the user.
Generic TeX code is in tracklang.tex for non-LaTeX users.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tracklang|
|MiKTeX as tracklang|
support for package development
support for class (and package) development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.0M).
- 2016-11-04 CTAN update: tracklang
- 2016-10-09 CTAN update: tracklang
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: tracklang
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- makedtx: Perl script to help generate dtx and ins files
- luatexja: Typeset Japanese with Lua(La)TeX
- arrayjobx: Array data structures for (La)TeX
- gates: Support for writing modular and customisable code