pgfopts – LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
The pgfkeys package (part of the pgf distribution) is a well-designed way of defining and using large numbers of keys for key-value syntaxes. However, pgfkeys itself does not offer means of handling LaTeX class and package options. This package adds such option handling to pgfkeys, in the same way that kvoptions adds the same facility to the LaTeX standard keyval package.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgfopts|
|MiKTeX as pgfopts|
key-value argument systems
support for other packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (176.2k).
- 2011-06-02 CTAN package update: pgfopts
- 2010-05-01 CTAN package update: pgfopts
- 2008-06-26 CTAN has a new package: pgfopts
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l3build: A testing and building system for (La)TeX
- l3keys2e: LaTeX 2e option processing using LaTeX 3 keys
- clefval: Key/value support with a hash
- options: Provides convenient key-value options for LaTeX package writers