l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3build|
|MiKTeX as l3build|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
support for package development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (648.4k).
- 2017-05-15 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-06-23 CTAN Update: l3build
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
- texpack: Create documented LaTeX classes, packages and docs in a Unix environment
- stackengine: Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc
- footnotehyper: hyperref aware footnote.sty