polyglossia – An alternative to babel for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
This is the first release that supports use with LuaLaTeX; it should be considered “transitional” in that rôle.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Maintainer||François Charette (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as polyglossia|
|MiKTeX as polyglossia|
support for more than one (natural) language
package will use LuaTeX facilities if available
package will use XeTeX facilities if available
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (220.5k).
- 2016-03-26 CTAN update: polyglossia
- 2015-07-16 CTAN update: polyglossia
- 2015-07-09 CTAN update: polyglossia
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arabluatex: An ArabTeX-like interface for LuaLaTeX
- arabxetex: An ArabTeX-like interface for XeLaTeX
- fixlatvian: Improve Latvian language support in XeLaTeX
- jumplines: Articles with teasers and continuation later on