logical-markup-utils – Packages for language-dependent inline quotes and dashes
The bundle contains two packages:
- quoted, for inserting quotation marks; and
- onedash, for inserting dashes.
Each package takes a language name as an option; accepted language options are american, british, german and polish.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Copyright||2009 Michał Masłowski
|Contained in||TeX Live as logical-markup-utils|
|MiKTeX as logical-markup-utils|
manage (possibly language dependent) quote marks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (16.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dirtytalk: A package to typeset quotations easier
- niceverb: Minimising markup for documenting LaTeX packages
- xetex-itrans: Itrans input maps for use with XeLaTeX
- itrans-processor: Transliteration of Indian Languages