catcodes – Generic handling of TeX category codes
The bundle deals with category code switching; the packages of the bundle should work with any TeX format (with the support of the plainpkg package).
The bundle provides:
- stacklet.sty, which supports stacks that control the use of different catcodes;
- actcodes.sty, which deals with active characters; and
- catchdq.sty, which provides a simple quotation character control mechanism.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as catcodes|
|MiKTeX as catcodes|
macros that are independent of the (TeX) format in use|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
manage (possibly language dependent) quote marks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (544.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- csquotes: Context sensitive quotation facilities
- arrayjobx: Array data structures for (La)TeX
- texapi: Macros to write format-independent packages
- gtl: Manipulating generalized token lists