csquotes – Context sensitive quotation facilities
This package provides advanced facilities for inline and display quotations. It is designed for a wide range of tasks ranging from the most simple applications to the more complex demands of formal quotations. The facilities include commands, environments, and user-definable ‘smart quotes’ which dynamically adjust to their context. Quotation marks are switched automatically if quotations are nested and they can be adjusted to the current language if the babel package is available. There are additional facilities designed to cope with the more specific demands of academic writing, especially in the humanities and the social sciences. All quote styles as well as the optional active quotes are freely configurable.
The package is dependent on e-TeX, and requires the author’s etoolbox package.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Philipp Lehman (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as csquotes|
|MiKTeX as csquotes|
manage (possibly language dependent) quote marks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (328.0k).
- 2016-07-15 CTAN update: csquotes
- 2015-04-16 CTAN Update: csquotes
- 2011-01-20 CTAN package update: csquotes 5.1b
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- germkorr: Change kerning for German quotation marks
- logical-markup-utils: Packages for language-dependent inline quotes and dashes
- catcodes: Generic handling of TeX category codes
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992