etoolbox – e-TeX tools for LaTeX
The package is a toolbox of programming facilities geared primarily towards LaTeX class and package authors. It provides LaTeX frontends to some of the new primitives provided by e-TeX as well as some generic tools which are not strictly related to e-TeX but match the profile of this package. Note that the initial versions of this package were released under the name elatex.
The package provides functions that seem to offer alternative ways of implementing some LaTeX kernel commands; nevertheless, the package will not modify any part of the LaTeX kernel.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2007–2011 Philipp Lehman
2015–2016 Joseph Wright
|Maintainer||Philipp Lehman (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as etoolbox|
|MiKTeX as etoolbox|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (236.3k).
- 2016-12-03 CTAN update: etoolbox
- 2015-08-04 CTAN Update: etoolbox
- 2015-05-05 CTAN update: etoolbox
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifmtarg: If-then-else command for processing potentially empty arguments
- ltxutil: LaTeX utility macros
- chngcntr: Change the resetting of counters
- suffix: Define commands with suffixes