mimetex – Parse LaTeX math expressions and emit gif or xbitmaps
Mimε-TeX parses LaTeX mathematics expressions, emitting either gif images or mime xbitmaps of them, rather than the usual TeX DVI files. Mimε-TeX images are therefore easily inserted directly into html documents using a standard html img tag without intermediate dvi-to-gif conversion, and without storing lots of little gif image files, one file for each converted expression. This makes your web site and html documents more easily maintained. See the mimetex web site for many examples demonstrating mimε-TeX's features and usage.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2014-12-07 CTAN Update: mimetex
- 2011-08-25 CTAN update: mimeTeX
- 2007-10-05 CTAN package update: mimeTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latexrender: Use LaTeX in PHP programs
- techexplorer: Browser plugin for viewing TeX and LaTeX sources
- eqmlite: TeX system and PDF support for Linux and OS/2
- latex-make: Easy compiling of complex (and simple) LaTeX documents