Announcements for TeXnicCenter
TeXnicCenter – An IDE for LaTeX on MSWindows
TeXnicCenter is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing LaTeX documents on MS Windows (Windows 9x/ME, NT/2000/XP/Vista/7). Features include:
- Project orientated integrated development environment for LaTeX documents;
- Definition of unlimited ‘output types’ (i.e. DVI, PostScript, PDF);
- Fully customizable editor;
- Structure View that shows the structure of the whole LaTeX document, even if it is split into several files using \input or \include;
- Simple insertion of LaTeX constructs by menu or toolbar;
- Compilation of the project in the IDE: simple jumping to errors, warnings and bad boxes;
- Support for document templates;
- Fully customizable menu and toolbars in modern look and feel;
- Support for English and German languages.
Atom Atom 1.0 feed with announcements for package TeXnicCenter.
RSS RSS 2.0 feed with announcements for package TeXnicCenter.