Announcements for kpfonts
- 2018-08-24 CTAN Update: kpfonts
- 2011-04-04 CTAN Update: kpfonts
- 2010-04-20 CTAN update: kpfonts
- 2010-03-12 CTAN update: kpfonts
- 2009-12-13 CTAN update: kpfonts
- 2009-05-20 CTAN package update: kpfonts
- 2009-03-16 CTAN update: kpfonts
- 2008-09-15 CTAN update: kpfonts
- 2008-05-27 CTAN package update: kpfonts
- 2008-03-24 CTAN package update: kpfonts
- 2008-01-21 CTAN package update: kpfonts
- 2007-04-23 CTAN has a new package: kpfonts
kpfonts – A complete set of fonts for text and mathematics
The family contains text fonts in roman, sans-serif and monospaced shapes, with true small caps and old-style numbers; the package offers full support of the textcomp package. The mathematics fonts include all the AMS fonts, in both normal and bold weights.
Each of the font types is available in two main versions: default and ‘light’. Each version is available in four variants: default; oldstyle numbers; oldstyle numbers with old ligatures such as ct and st, and long-tailed capital Q; and veryoldstyle with long s. Other variants include small caps as default or ‘large small caps’, and for mathematics both upright and slanted shapes for Greek letters, as well as default and narrow versions of multiple integrals.
The fonts were originally derived from URW Palladio (with URW’s agreement) though the fonts are very clearly different in appearance from their parent.
|Maintainer||Christophe Caignaert (inactive)|