CTAN Update: Asymptote
The Adobe transparency workaround was moved to C++ code to support texpreamble with the pdflatex tex engine.
Users may view the package catalogue entry at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote or they may browse the package directory at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2019 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2019-11-19 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-11-07 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-12 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: asymptote