CTAN update: l3build
Release 2017-09-12 - New "recordstatus" setting for logging return status in .tlg - New "docfiledir" setting for splitting documentation from sources - Support for subdirectories in source/doc/test locations - Better support for epoch setting - Auto-generate option info in help() function - Allow for spaces in cp() function
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
The LaTeX Team|
- 2017-09-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-07-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-06-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-05-15 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-06-23 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2016-06-16 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-01-21 CTAN update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental