CTAN update: jlreq
* 2021-05-28 - Extended `caption_align` in `\jlreqsetup`. - Removed some `\ifthenelse`.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/jlreq The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/language/japanese/jlreq/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017–2022 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2022-07-14 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2022-04-12 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2022-04-06 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-10-09 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-07-30 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-07-26 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-07-23 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2021-05-29 CTAN update: jlreq